This edition of galvanize includes five projects from Australia and New Zealand – all located outside of the capital cities and some in very remote areas. Each of the projects provides a unique solution, from new food sources for the world market to community facilities to improve amenities and bridges and walkways delivering safe access for locals and visitors alike.
- GALVANIZING PLAYS A VITAL ROLE IN WORLD-FIRST AQUACULTURE PROJECT DESIGN
- GALVANIZING THE HEART AND CIVIC HUB OF HOPE VALE
- REIMAGINING THE FUTURE OF A LOCAL COMMUNITY WITH GALVANIZING
- HORSESHOE LAGOON BRIDGE ILLUMINATES THE BENEFITS OF GALVANIZING
- HOW GALVANIZING KEPT THE NL2A SHARED PATHWAY ON TRACK